Did you know that for 90% of recruiters, LinkedIn is the #1 tool they use to source new candidates? Recruiters use LinkedIn to find folks like you by constructing detailed searches of the >1M-member LinkedIn database based on the key skills, credentials, and the amount of experience their clients are seeking.
What does this mean for you? To court recruiters, you have to have a profile that wins you a high ranking in such searches, and that means you need:
- Fresh profile content on a regular basis (your profile will take a nosedive in the search rankings if your content is stale).
- Key word-driven content (the LI search algorithm literally counts the number of times certain words are used in your profile; not all content counts; hence you have to know what parts of the profile do count).
- A strategic tagline that will attract recruiters in your industry (your tagline positions your profile and your candidacy).
- A complete profile (you’re 40% more likely to show up in searches if LinkedIn considers your profile complete).
- The right content in the right location (recruiters don’t read profiles the same way that you and I do — they are looking for specific kinds of details in specific locations).
If your profile needs help, perhaps it’s time for a makeover. Through December 31, 2012, I’m offering a special you can’t beat. Consider it my holiday gift to you!
Purchase any resume package and receive a free, custom-written LinkedIn profile.
To get started:
- Fill out the form below. I will immediately send you a few must-have LinkedIn tips, along with an offer to review your resume for free.
- Reply to my email with your resume and I will review it for you and offer my no-cost, no-obligation feedback.
It’s that simple!
Have questions? Just shoot me an email via my website contact form or call me at 614.891.9043. I’m always happy to answer any questions I can, even if you decide not to purchase one of my services.
Need a new LinkedIn profile, but don’t have the budget to invest in a full package of services? I certainly understand. Purchase any standalone resume and receive your LinkedIn makeover for 50% off the rack rate. Either way, just complete the form below to request your free resume review today.
[vCitaContact type=contact width=500 height=450]