- Are you currently in the midst of or anticipating a career transition — a job search or career change?
- Do you know you need to preserve & protect your long-term employability but don’t know how LinkedIn can help?
- Are you just getting started on LinkedIn but don’t know how to leverage its power?
- Do you want a better-paying job or a role with better prospects?
- Do you need a bigger network or one in a different industry or geographic location?
As a Certified Professional Networking (LinkedIn) Strategist and Career/Job Search Coach, I have a solution for you. Join me for a 1-hour complimentary webinar on Monday, June 16, 2014, at 7:00 p.m. Eastern to learn how to Supercharge Your LinkedIn Presence & Recession-Proof Your Career.
I’ll be sharing simple yet stunningly successful strategies to help you propel your career and/or job search forward … tips like:
- How to build relationships with recruiters and hiring executives
- How to deepen your LinkedIn brand
- How to leverage LinkedIn to attract more career opportunities
To register for this free webinar, fill out the form below and you will receive registration information immediately. I’ll be sending a few reminders leading up to this special event to help keep this important topic on your radar.
If you have any inkling how important LinkedIn is and will be to your career you won’t miss this webinar!
Cheryl Lynch Simpson, ACRW, COPNS, G3, Reach 360
Executive Career, Job Search & LinkedIn Coach | Executive Resume Writer