Executive Resume Rescue’s mission is to enable mid-career professionals and executives to land new jobs quickly and efficiently. Our expert resume/letter design, job search strategy, and virtual job search services have been carefully developed to optimize and shorten your search for that perfect new position. Executive Resume Rescue provides you with the right executive search tools at the right price.
- Certified Resume Writer (ACRW) through The Resume Writing Academy founded by renowned resume writing experts Wendy Enelow and Louise Kursmark.
- Certified Online Professional Networking Strategist (COPNS) specializing in LinkedIn for job seekers and solopreneurs.
- Former Licensed Professional Counselor specializing in career and job search management issues.
- Certified Spiritual Director through the Spirituality Network’s Wellstreams Program.
- Hand-picked by Louise Kursmark as a BlueSteps.com resume writer.
- Chosen by Wendy Enelow and Louise Kursmark as a Resume Writing Academy Guild – an exclusive opportunity for ACRWs.
- Described by Wendy Enelow as a “kick-ass resume writer” and one of her Top 10 ACRW grads.
- Selected for publication in Same-Day Resumes, 2010, published by JIST.
- Tapped to serve as a judge for Career Directors International’s Career Innovator (2010) and Toast of the Resume Industry (2009, 2010) global contests.
- Recruited as a Resume Writer for many of the top firms in the US and Australia.
- Published by Suite101.com, JobBankUSA.com, EzineArticles.com with blog articles syndicated by CareerThoughtLeaders.com.
- Appointed as 1 of 4 consultants out of 2,200+ worldwide to develop a global relocation firm’s new Executive Career Coaching Service from the ground up.
- Nearly 30 years of career/job search and resume writing experience with a focus on serving mid-career to executive leaders.
- Guided clients to win jobs at diverse small to large, public and private companies in more than 25 industries – from Prudential and the World Bank to IBM, GM, Pfizer, and many, many more.
- Designed results-getting resumes, LinkedIn profiles, bios, portfolios, letters, and job search campaigns for clients on 5 continents – North/South America, Europe, Africa, Asia, and Australia.
- Developed and delivered outplacement services for Fortune 500 companies such as Johnson & Johnson, GM, UPS, AT&T, IBM, Eaton, Astra-Zeneca, Owens-Corning, Royal LePage, and PepsiCo, to mention but a few.
Cheryl Lynch Simpson is a Career Counselor, Career Coach, and Professional Resume Writer with nearly 30 years of experience in resume, cover letter, and job search strategy design. She is Co-Founder of Executive Resume Rescue and President of CoachingSolutionsForWomen.com; she is also the author of ERR’s blog & Client Resource Center, Job Search U.
Cheryl specializes in career change and job search optimization. She is a certified resume writer and LinkedIn networking strategist and author of more than 75 online/print articles, e-courses, and coaching programs. Cheryl is also the author and instructor of coaching programs such as The Job Search Roadmap and Mission Networkable: 30 LinkedIn Shortcuts to Your Next Job.